High fidelity directional sound bathing technology, by Bathology!
Uniquely engineered to persevere in extreme heat and excel in the intimacy of a sauna bathing environment, Acoustics 430 speakers ignite industry-leading dual 3" injection molded graphite cone woofers which pivot to drive quality, low-frequency sounds throughout the bathing space.
Complementing the full-bodied sounds of the Acoustics 430 speakers are the directional highs produced by independently pivoting tweeters. Each speaker employs a 1" rotating silk domed tweeter to aim high-frequency sounds at the desired bathing area for unparalleled sound bathing experiences.
Considered the sauna professional's choice for their low-profile, in-wall, and desirable beneath-bench orientation, Acoustics 430 speakers afford installers an array of installation location options without compromising sauna environment ambiance. From most any wall-space, simply direct each speaker's woofer/tweeter baffle toward the bather to achieve premium sound bathing experiences.
Installation is simple with superior seal technology. Acoustics 430 speakers utilize four perimeter mounting clamps for a flush wall installation within a 9" x 4-3/4" cutout.
One pair of Acoustics 430 speakers are recommended up to 100 square feet.
- Directional sound bathing technology
- Dual 3" injection molded graphite pivoting woofers
- 1" Silk pivoting and rotating tweeter
- Vapor resistant engineering
- Moisture-friendly components
- Superior seal clamping technology
- Rich and robust bathing sound
- Directional high and low-frequency sound bathing
- Long-lasting sound reproduction
- Below-benching installation
- 2 Speakers, White
- 2 Speaker grilles, White, rectangle
- 2 Cutout templates
- Installation and operation manual