Uniquely engineered to persevere in extreme heat and humidity and negate the poor acoustical qualities of stone/tile rooms, the Acoustics 420 speaker ignites an industry-leading 7” glass fiber woofer cone which rotates and pivots to drive quality, low-frequency sounds throughout the bathing space. For further sound enhancement, the Acoustics 420 speaker includes an optional performance housing which encapsulates the speaker to enhance sound, reduce unwanted output in adjacent areas and prevent resonance transmission.
Complementing the full-bodied sounds of the Acoustics 420 speaker are the directional highs produced by independently pivoting tweeter. Constructed of silk, this speaker employs a 1” rotating tweeter to aim high-frequency sounds at the desired bathing area for ultimate sound bathing experiences.
Considered the professional designer’s choice for their low-profile appearance, the Acoustics 420 speaker grille minimizes the customarily wide outer trim ring of a typical speaker and blends unobtrusively with most any bathing environment. Additionally, this attractive grille employs inlaid magnets to securely mount to the ceiling and is easily removable for woofer/tweeter adjustments or cleaning.
Installation is simple with superior seal technology. The Acoustics 420 speaker employs three perimeter spring-tensioned mounting clamps that adjust for uneven mounting surfaces and automatically compensate for the expansion and contraction of building materials.
The Acoustics 420 speaker mounts flush to the ceiling and requires a 5-5/16” vertical clearance and an 8-1/2” diameter cutout. Installation of the performance housing requires an in-ceiling space measuring 7-1/8”H x 9-1/2”W x 28-1/2”L. The performance housing is included and recommended, but not required.
One Acoustics 420 speaker is recommended up to 50 square feet and can be installed with an optional square speaker grille.
Consider installing Acoustics 410 for an unparalleled dual speaker sound bathing experience.
- 1" Silk pivoting dual-tweeter
- 7" Glass fiber pivoting woofer
- Vapor-resistant engineering
- Moisture-friendly components
- Superior seal clamping technology
- Performance housing technology
- Magnetically affixed speaker grille
- Optional square speaker grille
- Single speaker, right and left channel operation
- Rich and robust bathing sound
- Sleek, ultra-thin profile
- Direction high and low-frequency sound bathing
- Encapsulated network components
- Long-lasting sound reproduction
- Reduced unwanted sound bleed
- Reduced resonance transmission
- Speaker, White
- Speaker grille, White, magnetic, round
- Cutout template
- Performance housing
- 2 RTV silicone sealants, .5oz tubes
- Installation and operation manual