High fidelity sound bathing technology by Bathology!
Acoustics 310 speakers are uniquely engineered to exceed the extreme heat and humidity and negate the poor acoustical qualities of most any stone/tile wet room, steam room or shower environment.
The low-frequency bass of Acoustics 310 speakers make them the ideal solution for great bathing sounds. Designed for effects of vapor, water or related heat, their seamless, 6-1/2" polypropylene woofers drive quality sounds throughout the entire bathing space.
Complementing the full-bodied sound of the Acoustics 310 speakers are the directional highs produced by the pivoting tweeters.
Constructed of durable Mylar, the 1" rotating tweeters allow installers to aim high-frequency sounds at the desired bathing area for the ultimate sound bathing experiences.
Acoustics 310 speakers mount flush to the ceiling and require a 4-1/2" vertical clearance and an 8-1/16" diameter cutout. Designed for simple installation with superior seal technology, each speaker employs four perimeter mounting clamps to ensure a problem-free installation.
Consider the Acoustics 410 for an unparalleled sound bathing experience.
- Vapor resistant engineering
- Moisture-friendly components
- Superior seal clamping technology
- 1" Mylar pivoting tweeter
- 6-1/2" Polypropylene woofer
- Rich and robust bathing sound
- Sleek, ultra-thin profile
- Long-lasting sound reproduction
- Directional high-frequency sound bathing
- 2 Speakers, White
- 2 Speaker grilles, White
- 2 Cutout templates
- 4 RTV silicone sealants, .5 oz tubes
- Installation and operation manual