Uniquely engineered to persevere in extreme heat and humidity and negate the poor acoustical qualities of stone/tile rooms, Acoustics 410 speakers ignite an industry-leading 7" glass fiber woofer cone which rotates and pivots to drive quality, low-frequency sounds throughout the bathing space. For further sound enhancement, Acoustics 410 speakers include optional performance housings which encapsulate the speakers to enhance sound, reduce unwanted output in adjacent areas and prevent resonance transmission.
Complementing the full-bodied sounds of the Acoustics 410 speakers are the directional highs produced by independently pivoting tweeters. Constructed of silk, each speaker employs a 1" rotating tweeter to aim high-frequency sounds at the desired bathing area for unparalleled sound bathing experiences.
Considered the professional designer’s choice for their low-profile appearance, Acoustics 410 speaker grilles minimize the customarily wide outer trim ring of a typical speaker and blend unobtrusively with most any bathing environment. Additionally, these attractive grilles employ inlaid magnets to securely mount to the ceiling and are easily removable for woofer/tweeter adjustments or cleaning.
Installation is simple with superior seal technology. Acoustics 410 speakers employ three perimeter spring-tensioned mounting clamps that adjust for uneven mounting surfaces and automatically compensate for the expansion and contraction of building materials.
The Acoustics 410 speakers mount flush to the ceiling and require a 5-5/16" vertical clearance and an 8-1/2" diameter cutout. Installation of performance housings require in-ceiling space measuring 7-1/8"H x 9-1/2"W x 28-1/2"L for each unit. Performance housings are included and recommended, but not required.
One pair of Acoustics 410 speakers are recommended up to 100 square feet and can be installed with optional square speaker grilles.
Consider the Acoustics 420 for a single speaker solution in bathing spaces less than 50 square feet.
- 1" Silk pivoting and rotating tweeter
- 7" Glass fiber pivoting woofer
- Vapor resistant engineering
- Moisture-friendly components
- Superior seal clamping technology
- Performance housing technology
- Magnetically affixed speaker grille
- Optional square speaker grille
- Rich and robust bathing sound
- Sleek, ultra-thin profile
- Directional high and low-frequency sound bathing
- Encapsulated network components
- Long-lasting sound reproduction
- Reduced unwanted sound bleed
- Reduced resonance transmission
- 2 Speakers, White
- 2 Speaker grilles, White, magnetic, round
- 2 Cutout templates
- 2 Performance housings
- 4 RTV silicone sealants, .5oz tubes
- Installation and operation manual