Ideal steam bathing water by Bathology!
Preserve steam bath generator warranties, extend equipment life and enhance the steam bathing experience with Pure 430 water conditioning innovation.
Pure 430 utilizes two technology packed Pure 401 3-stage blending cartridges to provide the optimal water characteristics for steam bathing and steam bath generator equipment.
Featuring ion exchange technology, stage one of Pure 401 cartridges reduces the damaging effects of steam generator tank/heating element calcium build-up. Stage two employs the benefits buffering to balance steam generator water PH (acidity). Stage three utilizes coconut carbon for ideal water filtration and to diminish the presence of chlorine from your steam bathing experience.
Pure 430 is loaded with features including commercial quality construction and water shut-off valves both upstream and downstream for easy cartridge removal or steam generator water control. In addition, the purposeful built-in water pressure gauge will monitor your steam generator water pressure and indicate timely cartridge replacement.
Rely on Pure 430 and the innovative 3-stage technology of Pure 401 cartridges to extend the life of your steam bath equipment and ensure your steam bathing experience.
Note: Pure 430 requires a 28” high, 17” wide and 6” deep installation area on the steam bath generator cold water supply line. Pure 401 Steam Bath Generator Water Conditioning Cartridges are sold separately and can be selected below.
IMPORTANT: Bathology Pure 430 Steam Bath Generator Water Conditioning Systems and 401 cartridges are not for club/commercial use. See the Bathology AI-WS30K ScaleOut System for the demands of club steam bath generator equipment.
- Ion exchange technology - scale reduction
- Water buffering element - PH balance
- Coconut carbon filtration – chlorine reduction
- Iron and particulate removal
- Built-in water pressure gauge
- Water shut-off valves
- Integral mounting bracket
- Dual, parallel plumbed cartridge heads
- Preserves steam bath generator warranties
- Extends equipment life
- Diminishes chlorine from the steam bathing experience
- Reduces equipment scale/lime build-up
- Water filtration
- Dual cartridge head for high frequency steam bathing
- Cartridge head, dual
- Drain hose clamp
- Drain tube, vinyl, clear, 1/2" OD x 12'
- Installation and operation manual