The Spectrum 330 achieves light-diffusing perfection through its 1/4” heavy-pressed crystal glass lens with integral white optical texture. 850 lumens emanate from this one-of-a-kind, 5-sided stylish cubed fixture that will grace both walls and ceilings…the designer’s choice for modern steam, shower, and sauna bath lighting.
The Spectrum 330 contains a rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum silver frame which secures firmly to a molded silicone rubber gasket to achieve its IP65 protection class rating and U.L. wet location listing. With captive stainless fasteners and the precision of its waterproof seal, re-lamping this light fixture for steam or sauna rooms is no bother.
Surface mounted to a standard octagonal electrical box, the Spectrum 330 measures 6-1/4” square and 7-7/8” tall and utilizes one 60-watt incandescent lamp. Its expressive clear shape makes it versatile for both individual and grouped lighting arrangements that will inspire most any environment’s natural appeal.
The Spectrum 330 is an ideal light fixture for steam, shower, wet, and sauna rooms.
- Wet-environment rated
- Durable aluminum frame
- Uniform light distribution
- Residential and Commercial bathing applications
- Distinct, modern design
- Easy re-lamping
- Enhanced bathing ambiance
- U.L. listed, suitable for wet locations
- IP65 protection class rating
- Heavy pressed, 1/4” crystal glass lens with white optical texture
- Molded silicone rubber gasket
- Robust, one-piece die-cast aluminum frame
- Captive stainless steel fasteners
- Installation frame
- Lens housing
- Glass refractor
- (2) 3mm Hex trim screws
- (2) #8-32 x 1-1/2” Mounting screws
- (2) #8-32 x 1/2” Wire box screws
- (2) Acorn nuts
- (1) Adapter plate
- Installation and operation manual