Lighting elegance engineered by Bathology!
Spectrum 410ís low-voltage operation, U.L. Wet Location Listing and IP65 Protection Class rating make it the ideal light for both residential and commercial bathing; however, itís the 410ís spun stainless steel trim, frosted glass lens and recessed, small-scale design that make it the clear choice by architects and interior designers.
The Spectrum 410 recessed ceiling downlight boasts a museum-quality stainless steel faceplate, decorative stainless steel fasteners, a 3/16" thick frosted tempered glass lens and a high temperature silicone gasket to achieve its IP65 and U.L. wet location ratings.
Located behind the Spectrum 410ís attractive lens rests lighting electronics at their finest. All components are pre-assembled on a removable tray for easy access. The electronic low-voltage transformer (120VAC/11.6VAC) is conveniently located on the housing rough-in pan. A one-piece aluminum housing secured to the ruggedly constructed galvanized steel frame contains the bi-pin lamp-holder with ceramic insulator and the complete fixture is wired utilizing high-temperature leads to ensure safe, reliable operation.
Note: The Spectrum 410 requires 9" of installation height for new construction projects or attic accessibility. Insulation must be set-back a minimum of 3" from the housing and the maximum ceiling thickness should not exceed 2".
- Wet environment rated
- Durable stainless steel design
- Residential and commercial bathing applications
- Aesthetically pleasing trim and lens
- Both functional and ambient lighting
- Easy re-lamping
- Enhanced bathing ambiance
- Low-voltage operation (12VAC)
- U.L. listed, suitable for wet locations
- IP65 protection class rating
- 3/16" Etched tempered glass lens
- High-temperature wiring
- Continuous silicone o-ring gasket
- Stainless steel trim and fasteners
- Dimmable with standard type dimmer
- Housing, thermally protected die-cast aluminum, 10-9/16"L x 11"W x 4-3/4"H
- Rough-in pan
- Trim, brushed stainless steel with etched glass lens, 6-7/8" diameter, 5/8" profile
- Lamp, 50 Watt, 12VAC, T4, GY6.35, clear flood halogen
- Lamp housing
- Lamp socket plate
- (2) Bar hanger brackets with wing nuts
- Pre-wired 120V/12V electronic transformer assembly
- 1-1/2Ē #8-32 Stainless steel screw
- 2Ē #8-32 Stainless steel screw
- (2) #8 Stainless steel hex nuts
- (4) #6-32 Stainless steel screws
- #8 Flat washer
- (4) Wire nuts
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation template
- Installation and operation manual