The SteamTight 440 is an ADA compliant commercial-grade steam room door constructed of extruded aluminum with class1 electrolytically deposited clear anodizing. Pre-assembled by craftsmen with 1/4" clear safety glass and pre-hung on its frame, this elegant showpiece installs in just minutes.
Features of the SteamTight 440 Steam Room Door include lifetime stainless steel hinges and fasteners, striking push/pull set, superior one piece wool pile seals, vinyl tapered sweep, and an exclusive drip rail to redirect condensate back into the steam room.
This eye-catching centerpiece is an example of beauty and functionality with its stately design, satin finish, and ease of use. It employs a stainless steel push/pull set with clean and simple design elements that not only look beautiful but the elongated, easy-to-grab bars are comfortable for all bathers to use.
Addressing a commonly occurring comfort and safety issue is the innovative door drip rail which prevents accumulated moisture from rolling down the steam door interior and being deposited on the exterior floor upon each opening of the door.
The SteamTight 440 Steam Room Door measures 35-3/4"W x 84"H and its frame fits a 40" x 86" finished opening. Custom doors sizes are available in addition to special finishes, glass options, and closers optioned below.
The SteamTight 440 is assembled with an optional ADA stainless steel closer. When selected, these durable closers are frame mounted for installation convenience and long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
Note: To ensure safe arrival, the SteamTight 440 Steam Room Door ships securely within a 100 pound custom crate. Lift gate delivery can be requested to facilitate offloading should it be required.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Door measures 35-3/4" x 84"
- Door frame measures 39-1/2" x 85-3/4"
- Necessary finished opening (tile to tile) measures 40" x 86"
- 1/4" Clear tempered safety glass
- Extruded Aluminum with Class 1 electrolytically deposited clear anodizing
- Superior, one-piece, wool pile seals
- Stainless steel fasteners and hinges
- Optional heavy duty hydraulic closer
- No-Threshold installation
- ADA compliant design
- Factory installed push/pull set
- 100 Lb. custom crate to ensure successful delivery
- Ships pre-hung on pre-assembled frame