Surfaces 450 utilizes an all-brass frame, wall plate, and hinge support system to achieve its industry leading 300-pound seated bathing capacity. These solid brass castings are then polished and exquisitely plated in Chrome or finished in Satin Nickel or Brushed Nickel to complement most any decor.
Bathing elegance is realized once the handsome frame is adorned with hand-selected, furniture grade Burmese Teak which is planed, honed, and then securely blind-fastened for ultimate seated bathing comfort.
Surfaces 450 measures 18-3/4" wide and 12-3/4" deep and projects 2-1/2" when in the tilt-up or stowed position. Surfaces 450 ships fully assembled, complete with mounting hardware and template for simplified installation.
- Durable and elegant design
- 300 pound capacity
- Simplified installation
- Complies with AMSE A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- All-brass hardware
- Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel and Brushed Nickel finishes
- Honed Burmese Teak surface
- Mounting hardware for wood and masonry installation
- Fully assembled
- Tilt-up bath seat, Teak
- (2) Wall plates, brass, Chrome plated, Satin Nickel or Brushed Nickel
- (2) Lag screw, 3/8" x 4", brass
- (2) Lag anchors, plastic
- Mounting template
- Installation and product care manual