AMEREC†††††††† 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
AMEREC INC., warrants that AMEREC Steam Generators, Sauna Heaters, Sauna Rooms and Temperature Controls (warranted products) are free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and material and will replace or repair defective parts or equipment for the period of time and in accordance with conditions set forth below:
1. Applicability.† This warranty applies when the warranted product (a) is installed in accordance with installation instructions provided, (b) is properly and reasonably maintained, and (c) has not been subjected to damage, misuse, or abuse.
2. Registration.† This warranty becomes valid only after the Limited Warranty Registration form, provided with this warranty, is completely filled in and signed by the original purchaser and mailed to AMEREC within sixty (60) days from the date of original installation.† This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original purchaser.
3. Duration of Warranty.† AMEREC or itís authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of original installation, except when the warranted product is installed in commercial locations such as clubs, condominiums, apartments, spas or military facilities.† In commercial locations, AMEREC or itís authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
Additionally, for non-commercial locations in the United States AMEREC or itís authorized representative will provide reasonable labor to replace defective parts for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation and three (3) additional years is the product is returned to the factory.
4. Warranty Work.† All warranty work must be (a) authorized by AMEREC before it is performed; and (b) performed only by authorized AMEREC representatives.† This warranty shall not apply to any charges for parts or labor incurred before receiving approval by AMEREC.
5. Return Authorization Number.† A return authorization number assigned by a AMEREC representative must accompany all returned parts.† Parts which are returned without a return authorization number may not be repaired or replaced.
6. Procedure.† Requests for repair or replacement, a return
authorization number, or warranty information should be directed to AMEREC by
calling toll-free 1-800-331-0349 or by writing to AMEREC,
7. Limitations, Exclusions, and Remedies.† There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof.† This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of AMEREC.† There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability.† Amerec neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products.
Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement.† Repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall AMEREC be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use or inability to use a warranted product.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Disputes.† Any lawsuit alleging breach of this limited
warranty shall be commenced within one year from the date of the breach.† In addition, any such lawsuit may be
commenced only in
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.