In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, Finlandia heaters generate gentle, penetrating heat.
A sauna heater is the “heart and soul” of the sauna room! The Finlandia FIN Series sauna heater utilizes a wall-mounted, dial time and temperature control to monitor your bathing environment. Located outside the sauna room, the control allows the user to adjust both bathing time (1-60 minutes) and temperature, and includes a heater indicator light and on/off sauna room light switch.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel elements
- Requires wall-mounted time/temperature control
- Available in 240V/1PH operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Optional Stainless Steel exterior
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- 24”H x 16”W x 11”D
- For sauna rooms up to 130 cu. ft.
- Sauna heater
- 50 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty