In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, Finlandia heaters generate gentle, penetrating heat.
A sauna heater is the “heart and soul” of the sauna room! The Finlandia FLB Series sauna heater utilizes an entry-level, built-in, dial time and temperature control to monitor your bathing environment. Mounted on the front or the side of the heater, the controls allow the user to adjust both bathing time (1-60 minutes) and temperature, and includes a time delay option of up to 8 hours.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel elements
- Built-in controls with silent 60-minute timer, thermostat
- 1-8 hr programmable timer clock allows sauna to be preset up to 8 hrs. in advance of heating
- Controls can also be side-mounted for field adaption when control positioning is a factor
- 240V/1PH operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Optional Stainless Steel exterior
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- 24”H x 16”W x 11”D
- For sauna rooms from 84 to 130 cu. ft.
- Sauna heater
- 50 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty