Mounting over the new MS 103937 or MS 104040 steam head and designed for use when acrylic or other non-heat resistant construction materials are used for steam room enclosure construction, the Mr.Steam Acrylic Shield will aid in diffusing the steam head heat transfer and redirect the steam-flow. Recommended for steam rooms with minimal floor space, ceiling heights over 8’ high and natural stone construction.
*Note: This steam diffuser is a consumable item and will wear. The kilowatt rating of your steam generator, your water quality and other factors will affect the longevity of this component. For this reason, plastic steam diffusers are not warranted or returnable.
- Clear Lexan construction, 1/8” thick, transparent look
- Round shield measures 4-3/8" in diameter and is 1/2" deep
- Square shield measures 4" square
- Integral, 1-5/8” diameter mounting hole
- Round shield for use only with MS 103937 steam head
- Square shield for use only with MS 104040 steam head