Foremost in sauna heater design, overall performance and durability, Steamist heaters generate gentle, penetrating heat. Wall-mount exterior programmable time and temperature control with fan and light switch allows for preheat functionality up to 12 hours in advance of sauna bathing.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
For home use or commercial sauna rooms . . . with stainless steel heating elements, polished stainless steel interior and exterior, and triple-wall construction for a cool-to-touch surface.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel elements
- Stainless steel construction and welded body casing with compressed metal design for greatest strength and durability
- Deluxe polished stainless steel interior and exterior
- Wall-mount exterior control
- Settable temperature range 104-194°F
- On time settable up to 60 minutes
- Unlockable commercial settings allow for 1-18 hour or continuous operation
- Programmable time delay allows sauna to be preset up to 12 hrs. in advance of heating
- Fahrenheit or Celsius operation
- Control initiates separately installed light or fan
- 27-1/2”H x 17-1/2”W x 20”D
- For sauna rooms from 390 to 600 adj. cu. ft.
- 100 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- S170 Control panel w/ 4-Pole contactor, 3-7/10" wide x 4-4/10" high x 1-1-10" deep
- Temperature sensor w/ 13' cable, 2" wide x 2-9/10" high x 1-1/10" deep
- Power unit, 11" wide x 7-9/10" high x 3-1/10" deep
- Interior Caution sign
- Exterior Warning sign
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty