Foremost in sauna heater design, overall performance and durability, Steamist heaters generate gentle, penetrating heat. Built-in "Silent" 60-minute timer programmable control allows for preheat functionality up to 8 hours in advance of sauna bathing.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
For home use or smaller commercial sauna rooms . . . with stainless steel heating elements, stainless steel interior and exterior, and triple-wall construction for a cool-to-touch surface. Universal mounting brackets allow for flat wall or corner installation.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel construction and welded body casing with compressed metal design for greatest strength and durability
- Stainless steel elements
- Built-in controls with silent 60-minute timer
- Exclusive 1-8 hr programmable timer clock allows sauna to be preset up to 8 hrs. in advance of heating
- Controls can also be side-mounted for field adaption when control positioning is a factor
- 25”H x 16-1/4”W x 9-11/16”D
- For sauna rooms from 100 to 210 adj. cu. ft.
- 50 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- Interior Caution sign
- Exterior Warning sign
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty