In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, ThermaSol heaters generate gentle, penetrating heat.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
For home use or smaller commercial sauna rooms . . . with stainless steel heating elements and triple-wall construction for a cool-to-touch surface.
Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel elements
- Built-in, on/off, time and temperature control
- Controls can also be side-mounted for field adaption when control positioning is a factor
- 24”H x 16”W x 11”D
- For sauna rooms from 250 to 425 adj. cu. ft.
- 25 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty