HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2016, 06:51:36 PM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,186 Members
Latest Member: FedorHaw
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Can I get the steam generator controls and steam head and have the matching finish done by my own plating company?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Can I get the steam generator controls and steam head and have the matching finish done by my own plating company?  (Read 1821 times)
Kivi

« on: September 17, 2009, 11:57:50 AM »

I am interested in putting a steam generator in my remodeled bath but I cannot find the finish i want on the controls to match my fixtures. Can I get the controls and steam head and have the matching finish done by my own plating company?
Misty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 11:30:49 AM »

While I'm sure this is possible, I cannot tell you if it is doable.  You will need to speak directly with the control manufacturer to gauge the effect, if any, on your product warranty.  Any time you physically alter a product, you run the risk of impacting its functionality, removing any guarantee the original manufacturer can provide.  You should also contact the plating company to see if they are willing to take on the responsibility of altering another manufacturer's product.

To summarize, I wouldn't recommend it...  Have you considered asking the control manufacturer about providing you a custom finish?

"Every man is the builder of a temple called his body."
~ Henry David Thoreau
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.