HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2016, 04:22:50 AM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,190 Members
Latest Member: ElisseyDip
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Bath Generators & Operating Equipment
| | |-+  Differences in value of different steam generator vendors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Differences in value of different steam generator vendors  (Read 1465 times)
xny1989

« on: June 26, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »

I'm planning to add steam to my existing shower while doing a renovation.  The finished shower area will be 3' x 5' x 7', and using the steam sizing calculator, will require a 6 KW generator.  I don't foresee the need to have instant-start capabilities.   All the walls will be ceramic tile with cement backer board.  I do plan to install automatic drain and in-shower controls. Given that you carry 6 different brands, do you have any recommendations as to which would be best from a quality, longevity, operational efficiency and ease of maintenance point of view.  Because of the size and shape of my bathroom, the only location I can install the generator will be under the bench on an exterior 3' wall.

Thank you
Jennifer
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »

Excellent to hear you are adding steam.  It's a valuable amenity to any shower.
We represent and sell the top manufacturers in the world and stand behind them.
So in our eyes, you can't go wrong with any of the manufacturers you find on our site.
It really comes down to person preference for control styles & features and budget.

We back the generators we sell with our own Free Limited Lifetime warranty on top of the manufacturers warranty and we guarantee performance if we have sized the unit for you.

The SteamSaunaBath Difference
Incomparable Knowledge - Personal Project Coordinator - Guaranteed Performance - 100% Quality Assurance - Free Lifetime Warranty - Same Day Shipping - Free Essential Oil - FREE Shipping - No Sales Tax - Refurbished Equipment Program - No Hassle Returns - Best Price Plus Guarantee
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.