HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2016, 06:44:55 PM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,186 Members
Latest Member: FedorHaw
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Bath Generators & Operating Equipment
| | |-+  Should I get the Freedom Control for my Amerec steam generator?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Should I get the Freedom Control for my Amerec steam generator?  (Read 2091 times)
Kaisa

« on: June 02, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

Hi. I'm thinking about remodeling my bathroom, and including steam. I'v done some research, and I like the Amerec brand. They have a remote control option, but i was wondering if anyone has ever used this control, and if it's any good?

I want to be able to control the temp in my steam room once I'm in, and I'm worried that it will not last well in the steam room if I take it in with me. Can I use a wall mounted control in the steamroom with this?

If anyone has any experience with this system, the info would be helpful. I want to get my ducks in a row before I start my renovations, so I will get a good idea of th cost involved.

Kaisa
Paige

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 05:27:25 PM »

This deluxe operating control was designed to be at your fingertips during a steam bath to operate not only your steam, but any additional Freedom features you have added to your steam system.  The fact that you can take it outside of the environment is simply an added convenience.

It is a relatively new control so there is little quality history available but Amerec is an industry leading manufacturer with no known history of operating control quality concerns.  Read more about the Amerec K200i Freedom Control
Kaisa

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 10:05:14 AM »

How long has Amerec been in business?
Paige

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »

Amerec has been in business for 45 years.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.