HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2017, 01:21:43 AM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,869 Posts in 721 Topics by 4,421 Members
Latest Member: pupifkenjb
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Bath Generators & Operating Equipment
| | |-+  Steam Spa vs. Mr. Steam vs. Thermosal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Steam Spa vs. Mr. Steam vs. Thermosal  (Read 279 times)
phoenixbac

« on: February 01, 2017, 02:25:57 PM »

Hello All,

I am going to be installing a steam unit in a new bathroom.  I have been researching different units and have narrowed it down to Steam Spa, Thermasol or Mr. Steam.  The Steam Spa was recommended as a great unit with lifetime warranty, but I can't find enough reviews on it to pull the trigger.  It comes with auto drain, continuous steam and quick start (60 seconds to steam).  It is also the cheapest.  The Thermasol is the highest rated and has the same options as the Steam Spa, but is by far the most expensive. Then there is the Mr. Steam.  A very good unit, but doesn't have the continuous steam function.  Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.   
juliah
Project Coordinators

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 10:13:27 AM »

Hello,

Steam Spa is not a top seller.  Your best to stick with Thermasol or Mr Steam who are large companies with a long history in the steam world with trust worthy Warranty and support.  Thermasol will give you that fast start of steam in 60 seconds and constant steam at a constant rate.  Mr steam does not provide constant steam but you can order the Express steam option if you want steam in 60 seconds.  Also, Thermasol has a powerflush to delime the unit and Mr. Steam has the option to add an autoflush for maintenance draining.  The Steam Spa may be showing a bit less expensive because the other manufacturers Express Steam and Autodrain are add-on options.  Remember, you get what you pay for.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2017 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.