Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 27, 2016, 02:05:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

1,851 Posts in 714 Topics by 2,869 Members
Latest Member: nohnigepextjb70
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Bath Generators & Operating Equipment
| | |-+  Thermasol Day Spa System
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Thermasol Day Spa System  (Read 1620 times)

« on: July 21, 2011, 02:13:42 PM »

I'm researching steam equipment for my Day Spa which is 4 rooms as 2 women and 2 men.
The Thermasol Day Spa system seems attractive since it is 1 steam system as opposed to purchasing 4 separate systems.
What can you tell me about this system?  I'm reading marketing literature but what are the downsides to this system.  It almost seems too good to be true.  Thermasol is the only one, from what I can tell, to offer such and the steam head is at the ceiling unlike everyone else at about 12" off the floor.

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »

I would stay away from it.  We have 2 locations that we purchased this system for.  Our Architects found it odd that the steam head would be at the ceiling when all others are near the floor.  We followed Thermasol install guidelines and then our ceiling got very hot water droplets that dropped on our staff (when testing) and bathers were getting burnt from the water.  We thought we'd move the steam heads but then Thermasol got all nasty about it and mentioned lawyers as well as voiding our warranty.
Needless to say, being a chain of 30 and growing day spas, Thermasol was not friendly.  I would never recommend them.  We went back to who our standard was prior to trying out Thermasol.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.