HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2016, 11:52:49 AM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,192 Members
Latest Member: Asteroiqlg
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Bath Generators & Operating Equipment
| | |-+  Thermasol vs. Mr. Steam vs. Amerec Steam Generators - HELP!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Thermasol vs. Mr. Steam vs. Amerec Steam Generators - HELP!  (Read 7391 times)
WynsWrld98

« on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

I'm considering the Thermasol PRO-140, Amerec AK7 warm start with Auto Flush option and Mr. Steam MS225E with Butler Pkg 1 (auto flush/etc.). I notice with discounts all of these units are pricewise in the same ball park.

Can anyone give me any tips on which to choose among these competing models?  Or pros/cons feedback on any of these manufacturers?
Faith

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

The models you listed are all quality equipment made by industry leading manufacturers.  Next thing to examine is which series offers the features which are most important to your particular application.  Consider things like the size of the steam generator, the steam line length, the drain technology, and the control and steam head design and finish.

This site provides a nice comparison table of the available features of the generators you mentioned.  Follow the link below to size your generator, if you already have done this, simply enter your adjusted cubic feet in the box at the top.   Once you get the list of generators that are sized for your application, select the check box next to the models you want to compare and click the compare button.

Generator Sizing Tool
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.