HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2016, 08:09:34 AM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,190 Members
Latest Member: ElisseyDip
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Shower Accessories
| | |-+  Is a Towel Warmer a good idea?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Is a Towel Warmer a good idea?  (Read 6865 times)
Jarvi

« on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:17 AM »

Does anybody have these?  How effective are they?  I have read a ton online and have mixed thoughts.  Are they worth it?
Misty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:53:41 PM »

These are really a matter of personal preference.  Available in electric and hydronic models with shelfs and robe hooks, towel warmers give a nice toasty feel to your towels and can add a nice design touch to your bathroom.

These are not designed to be towel dryers and should never get hot enough that you cannot comfortably touch them.  Different brands offer different features and finishes but a quality towel warmer should carry a 5-year limited warranty.  Check out these Mr Steam Towel Warmers.

"Every man is the builder of a temple called his body."
~ Henry David Thoreau
mandela10

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:49:06 PM »

I would also say that some brands of towel warmers are really effective and durable compare to other. Towel warmers can be compares to an electric fan which nowadays now everyone has a use for them but some people do and they are are still being bought regularly.

The best brands of towel warmers in my opinion are Amba, Thermique and runtal, among these you will be able to choose whichever fits you or your bathroom best without compromising on quality. They are all high quality towel warmer manufacturer.
sola

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 05:29:26 PM »

Electric or hydronic, a towel warmer is basically a rack that heats and dries your towels and it can do a good job keeping your bathroom warm and making the humidity go away. That being said, they are of use only if chosen wisely. Get cheap and you'll waste your money. I shall agree with Mandela10 that best towel warmer is Thermique but it is just too expensive for some people. Amba can be a cost-effective choice. It is not cheap but it is also not super costly and unlike many other cheap brands, it does heat up decently.
reok9

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 08:31:49 AM »

im putting in mr steamer in my shower and want to get a towel warmer too.  i would like to know more about the different brands.  i see a lot of opinions here about these "better" brands but nobody is sayin why or if they got warranty like the mr steamer ones.  does anyone have more details about these other brands?  my plumber says the mr steamer ones are the best quality at the best price and that some of the other companys are selling the same exact ones under a different brand name.  can you help me make a good choice?
davidsnell

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »

Towel warmer is completely effective accessories for modernized and luxurious bathroom.  I am impressed with his working performance and effectiveness.

You can hang your clothes on towel warmer during rainy season, this is effective for cold countries where you are not able to bath without warm clothes and towel after all you have to wrap yourself in the bath towel after shower. Here is some more effective accessories which you can prefer to install for your house like: heated towel rails, electric towel warmer, wall mounted towel warmers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.