Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2016, 01:32:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

1,852 Posts in 715 Topics by 2,875 Members
Latest Member: Blakeitack
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Shower Aromas & Aroma Bath Systems
| | |-+  can I use any aroma oil in my steam room?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: can I use any aroma oil in my steam room?  (Read 2337 times)

« on: November 09, 2010, 07:15:53 AM »

Does it really matter what oil I use in my steam room?  What would be the differenceand what should I watch out for as far as ingredients?
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 05:08:40 PM »

Absolutely use Aroma Oil in your steam room.  It enhances your bathing experience and it's good for you too.
Watch out for Alcohol.  Some companies add alcohol to make the aroma more intense and a cheaper manufacturer cost since it's not "pure" oil.
If using spray bottles, just be careful to not get oil on the floor creating a slip hazard.

We offer many Aroma Oils.  I love Eucalyptus, Relaxation Blend and Lavender.  It's all personal taste.
Check out our oils:
LAVENDER - Brings peace of mind, and emotional balance. Eases insomnia, depression, stress and lowers high blood pressure. Beneficial for asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, coughs and sore throat.

YLANG YLANG - Exotic, sweet, sensual. A relaxing aphrodisiac. Slightly euphoric and eases depression. Calms the heart and nerves. Helps lower high blood pressure. Stimulates hair growth. Balances oily skin.

EUCALYPTUS - Triple distilled and imported from Australia. This powerful essential oil is a must have for the steam bath enthusiast. The strongest and purest Eucalyptus available.

GERANIUM - Balances the body and mind. Eases anxiety, depression, mood swings, emotional imbalance.  Stimulates the adrenal cortex thus helping to vitalize the body and regulate hormonal balances.

BERGAMOT - Bright, cheerful, uplifting. Promotes confidence and courage. Boosts the immune system.  Balances the nervous system easing tension, anxiety, worry, grief and depression. Aids sleep.

SPRUCE - Relieves muscular stiffness and arthritis. Assists with respiratory problems.  Has a positive effect on anxiety and stress. Used extensively with yoga and meditation.

ROSEMARY MINT - This unique blend of spearmint, commint, rosemary spanish, lavender, camphor, and menthol stimulates and strengthens your body’s energy levels and immune system. Excellent for clearing negative energy and enabling peace of mind.

RELAXATION - This wonderful mixture of bergamont, orange sweet, lemon california, chamomile, clove bud, cypress, eugenol, lavender, petitgrain, clary sage, menthol and spearmint will stimulate your spirit while gently soothing and balancing your inner soul. A true way to unwind and escape.

ENERGIZING SYNERGY - This light, refreshing composition of menthol crystals, palmarosa, peppermint, rosemary, and thyme white will awaken, clear and stimulate your mind. A remedy for enhancing your physical, emotional and mental state.

BREATHE EASY - A unique blend of peppermint, spearmint, commint, eucalyptus, camphor, wintergreen, and menthol all purposefully chosen to awaken the senses, cleanse the mind, balance your body and aids in the remedy of most respiratory concerns

JASMINE ABSOLUTE - Exquisite and romantic. A sensual aphrodisiac, which eases emotional constriction, frigidity and impotence. Assists one to integrate sexuality, sensuality, and spirituality. Emotionally warming, uplifting and euphoric. Outstanding for easing depression, lack of confidence, and emotional imbalance.

OILS OF CHAMOMILE - Gentle, calming, soothing. Promotes a sense of inner peace. Eases depression, stress, and anger.  Aids regulation of the menstrual cycle and eases the pain. An immune system stimulant excellent for the kidneys, liver and lowering blood pressure. Induces a restful sleep.

OILS OF NEROLI - A delicate and delightful scent. Helps one open their heart and blossom with love and the joy of
life. Brings inspiration and enhances creativity. Greatly eases fear, depression, grief and hysteria.  A gentle and relaxing aphrodisiac. Aids insomnia and promotes a deep restful sleep.

ROSE BULGARIAN OIL - Elegant, romantic, enchanting. The symbol of love. A gentle aphrodisiac. Enhances creativity and invokes appreciation of beauty and harmony. Relieves tension, depression, sadness, and grief.  Balances and regulates the reproductive system. Aids regeneration of skin cells.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.