HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2016, 06:19:11 PM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,241 Members
Latest Member: f8gea
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Shower Aromas & Aroma Bath Systems
| | |-+  just how essential are aroma oils for my steam shower?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: just how essential are aroma oils for my steam shower?  (Read 1784 times)
Brian

« on: February 27, 2009, 01:14:12 PM »

With my project nearing an end, another question has arose.  I am reading alot about "essential oils". And I am thinking "just how essential are these oils?  Is this a 'must have' like Ive been hearing?   
Faith

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »

YES!

Essential oils promote physical, mental, and spiritual health.  Aromas activate nerve cells in the nose which send impulses to the part of the brain that deals with emotions and memory.  Pleasing aromas introduced into your environment can enhance your state of relaxation and enjoyment.

There have been many studies and clinical trials which prove the healing and antibacterial properties of Essential Oils and how they can be used to heal and de-stress.  Aromatherapy is used both emotionally to invigorate, calm, relieve stress and much more, and physically to help relieve certain conditions by stimulating the immune, circulatory, and nervous systems.

Since Essential Oils have many potential uses ranging from managing anxiety and nausea to helping with sleep, general relaxation, memory and attention, many individuals, including cancer patients, can benefit from aromatherapy.  In fact, some cancer centers offer aromatherapy classes and services free to their patients.

As every person is different in their nasal sensitivities, you will need to experiment a bit to find the Essential Oils which benefit you the most.  Here is a list of several Essential Oils and the benefits they are commonly known to provide...  AromaMist Essential Oils
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.