Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 26, 2016, 02:40:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

1,851 Posts in 714 Topics by 2,864 Members
Latest Member: JeromeNumma
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Steam Shower Aromas & Aroma Bath Systems
| | |-+  what is the best way to use aroma oils in the steam room
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: what is the best way to use aroma oils in the steam room  (Read 2306 times)

« on: December 16, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »

I recently purchased a Steam generator and other accessories from SteamSuanaBath. When I received my stuff, I noticed that all the AromaMist bottles I purchased come with a misting dispensor (that is the best way I can describe it, you squirt the oils into the air while steaming). My question is, are these oils the same product that you would apply to the recess in the steam head, or are they a "thinner" oil designed for misting into the air only? Are the other oils you sell "thicker", making them more suitable for letting the heat from the steam heat dispurse the fumes into the steam shower? 
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:12:24 PM »

As for dispensing the essential oils into the environment, the BEST way to accomplish this is through a residential aroma oil pump, which injects the oil directly into the steam line.  Your oil gets atomized and carried by the steam into the room, providing an even distribution.  Check out the AromaMist Aroma Pump

You should never put the oils into the little spot on the steam head.  When you put it on before turning on the steam, it will be blown right down the drain by the force of the entering steam.  Once the steam is coming out, you should never get close to the steam head/outlet for safety.  Aside from an aroma oil pump, misting the essential oils directly into the steam is the way to go.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.