HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,204 Members
Latest Member: CograJaf
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Technical Support
| | |-+  my steam bath system runs a couple of minutes then shuts off and repeats. why?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: my steam bath system runs a couple of minutes then shuts off and repeats. why?  (Read 1737 times)
Peanut

« on: December 16, 2009, 07:52:29 AM »

We have a MSsuper1 at home sn# P147092.  What would make my system start then stop then start again? Asked my contractor but he is unsure what to do?
Jennifer
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »

Has this always been your steam generator or did you acquire it with the home?
The reason I ask is your familiarity with the system would be helpful as I see this is an older steam generator (over 10 years old).
The first thing, and most common, that comes to mind is it's in the water fill cycle and/or room temperature cycle.
For water cycle - as the water boils and becomes steam, the tank starts to deplete of water so the generator has to stop and fill then start the steam process again.
For the room temperature - the generator will turn off when the set temperature has been reached, such as 110, and then when room cools a little, it kicks on again to get room back up to 110.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.