HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2016, 06:34:54 AM
Username:
Password: 

Login with username, password and session length
Search

Stats
1,853 Posts in 716 Topics by 3,196 Members
Latest Member: KennethKed
+  SteamSaunaBath User Forum
|-+  Steam Shower
| |-+  Replacement Parts
| | |-+  Steam parts for steam boiler
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Steam parts for steam boiler  (Read 2784 times)
annaidd2007

« on: June 29, 2012, 08:46:32 AM »

Where do I get parts for a commercial steam bath steam generator serving a health club?  How would I find out what steam generator part number I need?  THANKS!
Jennifer
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 09:32:26 AM »

Do you currently have parts you are looking for or is this a general question?
Bernard
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »

Finding the right commercial steam generator parts can be a trying process as many current distribution channels do not have the technical expertise or are not sophisticated enough to service the need.  Out of frustration, many commercial steam and sauna room operators look to industrial suppliers and often purchase non-factory parts which is a big liability concern. 

Accurate Industries http://www.accurateindustries.com/commercial-steam-rooms-parts-c-5000_5020.html specializes in commercial steam and sauna factory authorized parts which are available for on-line purchasing.  I believe shipping is free and they stock most everything you will need to operate steam bath and sauna bath equipment.  They even provide commercial steam generator and sauna heater part images and troubleshooting videos to help identify what you need.   
annaidd2007

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 03:16:15 PM »

Thank you for your link to Accurate Industries. I had a service company come out to fix the boiler. At first the tech did not know part numbers to order. We now have the parts list for the boiler we have. Very helpful. 
Bernard
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »

No problem.

In the future, should you need steam bath generator repair or maintenance services, Accurate Industries maintains a nationwide steam and sauna bath installation and repair network.  They have handpicked a group of professionals that are dedicated to prompt attention and serving wellness centers and home bathers alike.  You could call them or shoot an email with your zip code and the type of services you are looking for.  They will match the correct trade professional to suit your needs.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Copyright 2003-2016 © Steam Sauna Bath is a division of Bathing Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.