Bathology PreciseTemp 320
Digital Steam/Sauna Room Thermometer
One-of-a-kind digital thermometer by Bathology!
The Bathology PreciseTemp 320 Digital Steam/Sauna Room Thermometer is designed to simplify steam and sauna room operation and provide bathers the information they need to make informed decisions regarding the environments they bathe in.
Consider the benefits and value of installing the Bathology exterior-mounted stainless steel thermometer:
- Bathers benefit by knowing the room temperature before they enter;
- Operators enjoy walk-by environment monitoring;
- Owners reduce liability by providing bathing temperatures prior to entry;
- Attendants save time reacting to nuisance temperature or operation complaints;
- Operators save time troubleshooting environment operating concerns;
- + or 1 Degree accuracy and displays Fahrenheit or Celsius;
- Club can post or promote environment operating temperature standards;
- No guessing, a low or high reading indicates a concern; and
- Simplifies women's locker bathing environment troubleshooting.
Simple to install in most any bathing environment, the surface-mounted, small-scale PreciseTemp 320 contains a stainless steel body and 2-5/8" diameter impact-resistant, clear plastic face. Solar powered with a battery back-up circuit for low-light installations, the PreciseTemp 320 contains a 96" sensor tether and stainless steel sensor guard for steam or sauna environment mounting.
Consider the PreciseTemp 410 interior-mounted sauna room thermometer to provide convenient, reliable and constant bathing temperature awareness.
- Solar powered
- Battery back-up circuit
- Small-scale design
- Digits height is .4"
- Stainless steel body
- Stainless steel fasteners
- + Or 1 degree accuracy
- Fahrenheit or Celsius readout
- Range is -52 degrees F to 320 degrees F
- Small-scale, low profile stainless steel sensor guard
- 96" Sensor tether
- Bather education prior to entry
- Walk-by operator monitoring
- Reduced liability
- Time savings for attendants and operators
- Facilitates environment troubleshooting
- Promotes environment operating temperature standards
- Simplifies women's locker bathing environment troubleshooting
- Digital Thermometer with tethered sensor, 3-1/2" diameter
- Sensor guard, stainless steel, 5-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 1-1/4"D
- (3) Solid wall anchors with anti-rotation fins, AF5 Alligator, flangeless, full length extrusion
- (3) Stainless steel sheet metal screws, Phillips 1" #6 Pan, Type A point, thread size 18
- Sensor screw mount
- Sensor tie
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 oz tube
- Mounting template
- Installation and operation manual
|Shipping Weight||5 lbs|
|Material||Stainless steel body with clear plastic face|
|Sensor Cable||96" Tethered (non-spliceable)|
|Sensor Guard Dimensions||5-1/8"W x 1-1/4"D x 2-3/8"H|
|Battery||G-13A, 1.5V, Button Cell|