Bathology SaunaTight 440
Commercial Sauna Door
Designed to elegantly showcase your sauna bathing sanctuary, the SaunaTight 440 Commercial Sauna Room Door is engineered with a finished opening (tile to tile) measuring 40" x 86". Custom sizes available.
The SaunaTight 440 is an ADA compliant commercial-grade sauna room door constructed of extruded aluminum with class1 electrolytically deposited clear anodizing. Pre-assembled by craftsmen with 1/4" clear safety glass and pre-hung on its frame, this elegant showpiece installs in just minutes.
Features of the SaunaTight 440 Sauna Room Door include lifetime stainless steel hinges and fasteners, cedar push/pull set, superior one piece wool pile seals, vinyl tapered sweep, and an exclusive drip rail to redirect condensate back into the sauna room.
This eye-catching centerpiece is an example of beauty and functionality with its stately design, satin finish, and ease of use. It employs a décor complimenting cedar push/pull set with clean and simple design elements that not only look beautiful but the elongated, easy-to-grab bars are comfortable for all bathers to use.
Addressing a commonly occurring comfort and safety issue is the innovative door drip rail which prevents accumulated moisture from rolling down the sauna door interior and being deposited on the exterior floor upon each opening of the door.
The SaunaTight 440 Sauna Room Door standard measures 35-3/4"W x 84"H and its frame fits a 40" x 86" finished opening. Custom doors sizes are available in addition to special finishes, glass options, and closers optioned below.
The SaunaTight 440 is assembled with an optional ADA stainless steel closer. When selected, these durable closers are frame mounted for installation convenience and long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
NOTE: To ensure safe arrival, the SaunaTight 440 Sauna Room Door ships securely within a 100 pound custom crate. Lift gate delivery can be requested to facilitate offloading should it be required.
NOTE: Additional Freight Charges May Apply.
- Standard Door measures 35-3/4" x 84"
- Standard Door frame measures 39-1/2" x 85-3/4"
- Standard Necessary finished opening (tile to tile) measures 40" x 86"
- Custom Minimum/Maximum width finished opening 36" / 48"
- Custom Minimum/Maximum height finished opening 86" / 96"
- Door jamb dimensions 4-1/2" x 1-3/4"
- 1/4" Clear tempered safety glass
- Extruded Aluminum with Class 1 electrolytically deposited clear anodizing
- Superior, one-piece, wool pile seals
- Stainless steel fasteners and hinges
- Optional heavy duty hydraulic closer
- No-Threshold installation
- ADA compliant design
- Cedar push/pull set
- 100 Lb. custom crate to ensure successful delivery
- Ships pre-hung on pre-assembled frame
- Hardware Accessory Package & Installation Kit
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty