HC Series Commercial Steam Room Generator, 12kW
The HC-12 commercial steam generator can power rooms with dimensions between 400 to 500 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
The Steamist HC-12 unit includes a 12-kilowatt corrosion-resistant heating element, a pressurized vessel for instant steam, durable electronic components, a DCCP digital control package, and a variety of other features.
As a member of Steamist’s HC Series of commercial generators, the HC-12 is virtually maintenance-free and designed for hands-off, automated operation. The HC-12 steam shower generator is UL-listed and complies with ASME requirements to ensure safety and quality. All HC units are delivered factory wired and assembled to assure that your generator is working perfectly.
The HC-12 commercial steam boiler includes the DCCP control package which allows facility operators to remotely program steam room temperature, duration, weekly operating schedules, and power settings. Each additional steam room requires the use of the available SRP second room package.
The Steamist HC-12 generator is available in 208V single-phase (61201), 208V three-phase (61203), 240V single-phase (61200), 240V three-phase (61202), and 480V three-phase (61204) configurations.
We recommend the addition of the available Steamist DC-ABD Digital Automatic Valve with the purchase of your HC-12 unit. The DC-ABD Automatic Blowdown Valve drains the boiler tank to help prevent harmful calcification and lime build-up.
SteamSaunabath is proud to be an authorized Steamist partner and offer the full line of Steamist products and parts.
We guarantee the lowest price. If you see a lower price advertised for this item elsewhere, give us a call!
SteamSaunaBath is the bathing environment experts. We specialize in steam room and sauna design, sales, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our half-century of hands-on experience means that we are uniquely qualified to ensure the success of your facility’s bathing space and an unparalleled steam bathing experience. To contact a SteamSaunaBath Bathing Specialist, call: (800) 707-2862.
NOTE: Additional Freight Charges May Apply.
- Industrial grade heating element
- Pressurized vessel for instant steam operation
- Durable electronic components
- Built to ASME code
- Available automatic system for daily blowdown
- Operates with electronic steam room temperature control
- Full 1" drain port
- Operating, electronic high limit and ASME safety valve pressure systems
- UL listed and built to ASME B & PV code
- Sight glass
DCCP Digital Commercial Control Package
- Digitial touchpad
- Programmable time user control
- "Idle" energy conservation mode
- 7-day, 24-hour programmable timer
- Up to 6 daily programmable settings changes
- HC-PCMR Auxiliary Manual Reset Pressure Cutoff
- DCC Digital Command Center control with 50' cable
- User Bypass Control with 50' cable
- Room Sensor with 50' cable
- Control Module
- Steam Solenoid, factory installed
- Steamhead with Cool Sense cover
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||201|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||400|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve||15 PSIG|
|Control Sensor Cable||2 Conductor, 22 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Control Sensor "Rough In" Cut Out||5/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||3 Wire Nuts|
|Generator Control Cable||3 Conductor, 22 AWG, Shielded Cable|