6' x 8' Pre-Cut Cedar Sauna Room, Pre-Cut Series
Steamist SMPC-68 6' x 8' Pre-Cut Cedar Sauna Room is the perfect solution for almost any area in your home.
These sauna rooms are constructed using furniture-grade Western Red Cedar, a wood highly resistant to warping, shrinking, staining or decay – providing a life-long dependability. All trim and benches are milled with rounded edges, and wood assemblies are secured with invisible underside fasteners, assuring a safe sauna environment.
Pre-cut rooms are designed for installation in an existing space with everything needed to build a room after framing, wiring, insulation, and exterior finish.
For sauna areas of special size or sauna rooms with unique features, check-out our Custom-Cut Saunas where you, the bather, design the environment. You will be pleasantly surprised!
NOTE: Within 1 business day of placing your order, a SteamSaunaBath Design Specialist will e-mail you a specification plan drawing for your approval. Once acceptable to you, your room will be shipped for Free within 10 business days! Please contact one of our Sauna Project Coordinators with any questions or to place your order by phone (800) 707-2862.
**Exterior wall control must be selected to order 208V/3PH heater.**
- Design, specification and installation assistance by a SteamSaunaBath Project Coordinator
- Architectural Plan Drawing of your personal sauna room
- Pre-cut wall & ceiling boards, 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar, T&G air cured to between 6-10% moisture content
- Assembled benches, S4S, 1" x 4" cured vertical grain Western Red Cedar to 21" wide maximum with 3/8" spaces. Bench face is in Western Red Cedar and framing is 2" x 4" Douglas Fir with 2" x 4" cross bracing. 12" O.C. boards are glued and bottom nailed.
- Pre-hung Douglas Fir wood door, standard 2'0" x 6'8", with Thermapane glass 16" x 66" window, casing, jamb, wooden handles. ADA compliant doors available
- Heater guard rail
- Assembled headrest/backrest
- Interior base, ceiling, corner trim & door casing
- SMS-80 Sauna heater
- Igneous Finnish sauna stones, heat tested
- Control and contactor, if not built-in
- Wall-mounted, vapor-proof, satin-finish cast aluminum, rated for 75 watts
- Bi-metal thermometer
- Wood bucket and ladle
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty
|Shipping Weight||760 lbs|