Steam@Home Series 6kW Steam Shower Generator Package
Includes control and steam head. The Mr. Steam SAH6000 steam shower generator package is engineered for home steam rooms with dimensions from 111 to 150 adjusted cubic feet (ACF). Made in U.S.A.
The Steam at Home package comes with a steam generator, chrome steam head with acrylic shield, polished chrome 20-minute SteamStart control, and 30-foot cable to bring the luxury of steam bathing into your life affordably.
When engineering this generator, Mr. Steam focused on ensuring the most pleasant and consistent experience for bathers. The Mr. Steam SAH 6000 steam generator is constructed of durable stainless-steel throughout and runs off an advanced printed circuit board. The unit includes a full port drain valve and ASME safety valve.
The compact size of the SAH6000 steam shower unit allows the generator to fit conveniently out of sight. The unit can be installed up to 60 feet from the steam room in vanities, closets, and other similar locations.
Mr. Steam Steam at Home generators use less than one gallon of water during a 20-minute steam bathing session making them both economical and eco-friendly.
The included SteamStart control can be mounted inside or outside the steam shower enclosure based on your preferences.
The Mr. Steam Steam@Home 6000 steam bath generator is available in either 208V (SAH6000B1) or 240V (SAH6000C1), single-phase (1PH) configurations.
All Mr. Steam generators are made in the USA. Steam@Home steam shower systems are UL listed in the USA and Canada for your safety.
SteamSaunaBath is proud to be an authorized Mr. Steam partner and offer the best steam showers from Mr. Steam for homes and health clubs.
We guarantee the lowest price. If you see steam showers for sale at a lower price, give us a call, we’ll beat it!
SteamSaunaBath is the bathing environment experts. We specialize in sauna and steam room design, sales, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our half-century of hands-on experience means that we are uniquely qualified to ensure the success of your bathing space and an unparalleled sauna experience. Contact a SteamSaunaBath technical bathing specialist to help you build a steam room: (800) 707-2862.
- Unitized stainless steel reservoir
- Durable electronic components
- Electronic water-level control system
- Stainless steel design inside and out
- Low voltage safety control circuits
- Built in 24-volt circuit
- ASME safety valve
- Full port drain valve
- UL/CSA/CE listed
- On/Off operation
- 20-Minute timer
- Low profile
- Polished Chrome trim
- Inside/outside the steam/shower enclosure installation
- Low voltage operation
- Quieter operation
- Integral reservoir for a scented steam bath
- Low profile and sleek design
- Polished Chrome finish
- Clear Lexan construction, 1/8” thick, transparent look
- Measures 4-3/8" in diameter and is 1/2" deep
- Integral, 1-5/8” diameter mounting hole
- 6.0KW Steam bath generator
- SteamStart surface-mounted control, 1-1/2” diameter, 1/8” deep
- 3-Pin Control cable, 30’ long, hard-wired to control with plug-in connector
- Cool-to-the-Touch steamhead, 1/2” NPT, 3-1/16” diameter, 1-13/16” deep
- Acrylic shield, 4-3/8" diameter, 1/2" deep
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||150|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||6.0 KW|
|Shipping Weight||25 lbs|
|Electrical Specifications||(refer to Electrical chart)|
|Water Supply Connection||3/8" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||3/8" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||15 PSIG|
|Control "Rough In" Cut Out||7/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||3-Pin, Plug-In Connector|
|Generator Control Cable||30', 3 Conductor, 24 AWG, Shielded Cable|