Lattner H.E. MINIATURE 5
SteamEase Series Gas Steam Bath Boiler, 5HP
SteamEase Gas Fired Boilers provide high efficiency with low maintenance, is engineered to power up to 2,000 cubic feet (CF).
Includes digital operating control package for single or dual room application (select below).
Low-NOx option available
Designed for the most demanding commercial steam room environments, this SteamEase Series boiler system operates under pressure and is capable of steaming rooms (1-2) up to a total of 2000 cubic feet. Complete with McDonnell Miller Level control and low water cut-off, probe-type auxiliary low water cut-off, operating pressure switch, high limit pressure switch, safety relief valve, blowdown valves for boiler and level controls, main steam stop valve, feedwater stop and check valves, water gauge set and draft diverter, UL approved and listed, factory wired for 120/1/60. ASME Code and National Board stamped.
Consider the highly recommended 1674-B Automatic Blowdown System for automated on/off and drain capabilities.
NOTE: Installation should be in accordance with local and national codes. ASME Piping & Hydrostatic test w/P-6 Data Report may be required in some states including AZ, CO, IA, IN, KY, NE, OH, VA, WI. Low-NOx equipment may be required in some areas including TX and much of CA.
NOTE: Additional Freight Charges May Apply.
- Economical Atmosphere Burners
- Internal Scale Syphon Blowoff Pipe
- Two (2) low water cut-offs, alarm capability
- Three (3) manual alarm resets
- Flame Operation Safeguard
- National Board registered vessel
- ASME low-pressure operation compliance
- Operating, hi-limit, and ASME safety valve pressure control systems
- UL listed and built to ASME code
- H.E. MINIATURE 5 Steam Boiler
- Digital room temperature controller, single or dual
- One (1) waterproof sensor with shield per room
- One (1) steam solenoid valve per room
- Feedwater solenoid valve, factory installed
- One (1) steam head per room
|Model||H.E. MINIATURE 5|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||1200|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||2000|
|Kilowatt Rating||5 HP|
|Shipping Weight||635 lbs|
|Water Supply Connection||1" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1-1/4" NPT|