Bathology RB 310
Steam Room Temperature Sensor Guard, 2" x 5"
A sensor tampering cure and more by Bathology!
Expect consistent and reproducible steam bathing temperatures when installing the RB 310 Steam Room Temperature Sensor Guard.
Members will appreciate a more reliable steam bathing experience.
Elegantly designed with progressive beveling and integral air slots, and solidly constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel, the RB 310 is designed to induce air movement across the sensor while keeping water out.
Behind its sleek, low-profile exterior, the RB 310 employs an ABS plastic sensor mount designed to secure the sensor off the dense, heat transmitting materials and within the steam room air-stream for more precise room temperature readings. This isolation allows for enhanced sensor sensitivity, shorter steam cycle times and more steam for bathers!
Measuring 5-1/8" wide and 2-3/8" tall, the RB 310 securely guards most any steam room temperature sensor and ships complete with anchors, stainless steel fasteners, RTV silicone sealant and mounting template for a simple, near-permanent installation.
Consider the RB 320 Steam Room Temperature Sensor Guard for applications where a larger guard may be required.
- Elegant 4B brushed stainless finish
- Sensor isolation mount
- Rugged 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Small-scale, low profile design
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Progressive beveling and integral air slots
- Universal sensor installation
- Consistent and reproducible bathing experiences
- Enhanced sensor accuracy
- Well-balanced bathing environment
- Reduces sensor tampering
- Near-permanent installation
- Sensor guard, stainless steel, 5-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 1-1/4"D
- (3) Solid wall anchors with anti-rotation fins, AF5 Alligator, flangeless, full length extrusion
- (3) Stainless steel sheet metal screws, Phillips 1" #6 Pan, Type A point, thread size 18
- Sensor screw mount
- Sensor tie
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 oz tube
- Mounting template
- Installation and operation manual
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Material||18 gauge stainless steel, Brushed 4B finish|