Bathology RB 311
Sauna Room Temperature Sensor Guard, 2" x 5"
A sauna sensor tampering cure…by Bathology!
Expect consistent and reproducible sauna heater operation with the RB 311 Sauna Room Temperature Sensor Guard.
Sauna bathing members will benefit from the more reliable and repeatable sauna bath experience.
Handsomely engineered with progressive beveling and integral air slots, and solidly constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel, the RB 311 is designed protect the sauna heater thermostat sensor while inducing air movement and helping to keep unwanted water out.
Behind its sleek, low-profile exterior, the RB 311 employs an ABS plastic sensor mount designed to secure and isolate the sensor from contact with the stainless steel guard and wall materials while suspending it within the air-stream for more precise sauna room temperature readings. This isolation allows for enhanced sensor sensitivity, shorter sauna cycle times and a more consistent heat for bathers!
Measuring 5-1/8” wide and 2-3/8” tall, the RB 311 securely guards most any sauna room temperature sensor and ships complete with stainless steel fasteners and mounting template for a simple, near-permanent installation.
Consider the RB 321 Sauna Room Temperature Sensor Guard for applications where a larger guard may be required.
- Elegant 4B brushed stainless finish
- Sensor isolation mount
- Rugged 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Small-scale, low profile design
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Progressive beveling and integral air slots
- Universal sensor installation
- Consistent and reproducible bathing experiences
- Enhanced sensor accuracy
- Well-balanced bathing environment
- Reduces sensor tampering
- Near-permanent installation
- Sensor guard, stainless steel, 5-1/8”W x 2-3/8”H x 1-1/4”D
- (3) Stainless steel sheet metal screws, Phillips 1" #6 Pan, Type A point, thread size 18
- Sensor screw mount
- Sensor tie
- Mounting template
- Installation and operation manual
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Material||18 gauge stainless steel, brushed 4B finish|