SMS Series 6.0kW Sauna Heater
The Steamist SMS-60 6.0kW sauna heater generates a gentle, penetrating heat, this heater was engineered for sauna rooms from 170 to 300 cubic feet (CF).
Available with either built-in or exterior wall-mount control.
This product has been discontinued by Steamist. If these features interest you, please see the Harvia KIP60B
Built-in "Silent" 60-minute timer programmable control allows for preheat functionality up to 8 hours in advance of sauna bathing.
A large, deep rock container maximizes contact between the rocks and the heating elements for safe, efficient heating. Triple-wall construction provides added insulation and safety. Optimum airflow, heat retention and humidity control are derived from surface contact in the chamber between the stainless steel heating elements and igneous stones. This combination of design features result in quick, humidity-rich, unwavering heating performance while maintaining safety with a cool exterior.
For home use or smaller commercial sauna rooms . . . with stainless steel heating elements, stainless steel interior and exterior, and triple-wall construction for a cool-to-touch surface. Universal mounting brackets allow for flat wall or corner installation.
NOTE: Additional Freight Charges May Apply.
- Stainless steel construction and welded body casing with compressed metal design for greatest strength and durability
- Stainless steel elements
- Built-in controls with silent 60-minute timer
- Exclusive 1-8 hr programmable timer clock allows sauna to be preset up to 8 hrs. in advance of heating
- Controls can also be side-mounted for field adaption when control positioning is a factor
- 25”H x 16-1/4”W x 9-11/16”D
- For sauna rooms from 170 to 300 adj. cu. ft.
- Available in 240V/1PH only
- 50 Pounds of Igneous sauna stones
- Interior Caution sign
- Exterior Warning sign
- Installation and operation manual
- Manufacturer's warranty
|Shipping Weight||140 lbs.|
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||170|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||300|
|Kilowatt Rating||6.0 KW|
|Electrical Data by Voltage/Phase Selected||Heater Electrical Chart|
The weight or packaging of this product requires delivery by special appointment, and on a wooden pallet.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level.
Prior to shipping this product, we contact customers to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
Our goal is to ensure your project's success.