Bathology Spectrum 310
Steam Room / In-Shower Light, Recessed, 5-1/2" Diameter Glass Lens
Lighting elegance engineered by Bathology!
Designed for bathers in search of a recessed downlight that offers bathing ambiance and blends with most any décor, the Spectrum 310's all-glass trim and small scale appearance makes it the popular choice of architects, interior designers and bathers.
Spectrum 310 is a low-voltage, recessed, ceiling-mounted light U.L. listed for wet locations. Utilizing a unique torsion spring mounting mechanism, the all frosted glass trim envelops a clear center lens to cast the ideal downward shine while providing a one-of-a-kind glow. This fixture is simply stunning.
Created for both remodeling and new construction, the Spectrum 310 housing comes pre-wired and ready to install. The electronic low-voltage transformer (120VAC/12VAC) is conveniently located atop the housing with an integral junction box.
Consider the Spectrum 310 for new construction or remodeling projects where insulation may be set-back a minimum of 3" from the housing, the maximum ceiling thickness does not exceed 1-1/4" and there exists 6" of installation height.
- Low-voltage operation (12VAC)
- U.L. listed, suitable for wet locations
- All-glass trim/lens
- Ceramic bi-pin socket with aluminum heat shield
- Dimmable with low voltage magnetic type dimmer
- Wet environment rated
- Universal appeal
- Both functional and ambient lighting
- Aesthetically pleasing trim and lens
- Easy re-lamping
- Housing, 4" Thermally protected 22 gauge galvanized steel with integral transformer, 10-1/2"L x 4-3/4"W x 5-1/4"H
- Trim, Frosted glass with clear glass lens, 5-1/2" diameter, 5/8" profile
- Lamp, 50 Watt, 12VAC, MR16, GU5.3 Base, clear flood halogen
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation template
- Installation and operation manual
|Fixture Type||Recessed Ceiling Downlight, Halogen|
|Dimming||With Low Voltage Magnetic Type Dimmer|
|Insulation Contact||Non-IC Rated|
|Minimum Installation Height||6”|
|Maximum Ceiling Thickness||1-1/4”|
|Transformer||120VAC to 12VAC 50VA, Thermally Protected, Magnetic|
|Shipping Weight||7 lbs|
|Testing||U.L. Listed, CSA, Suitable for Wet Locations|
|Trim||Etched Frosted Tempered Glass with Clear Center|
|Lens||Clear Tempered Glass|
|Lamp||50 Watt 12VAC MR16, GU5.3 Base, Halogen|
|Lamp Current||4.25 Amps|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours|
|Lamp Socket||Bi-pin with Ceramic Insulator and Aluminum Heat Shield|
|Color Rendering Index||100 Ra8|
|Beam Angle||36 Degree|