Bathology Spectrum 320
Steam Room / In-Shower Light, Recessed, 5" Diameter Metal / Glass Lens
Lighting elegance engineered by Bathology!
Designed for bathers in search of a recessed downlight that nearly disappears into their ceiling, the Spectrum 320’s slender profile, small scale appearance and frosted glass lens makes it the popular choice of architects, interior designers, and bathers for in-shower lighting.
Spectrum 320 is a low-voltage, recessed, ceiling-mounted light U.L. listed for wet locations. Utilizing a unique leaf spring mounting mechanism, the near-flush trim contains a frosted glass lens with a clear center to cast the ideal downward shine. Perfect for steam bathing environments, the Spectrum 320 overcomes sloped ceiling room designs with its innovative 35-degree lamp angle adjustment technology.
Created for both remodeling and new construction, the Spectrum 320 housing comes pre-wired and ready to install. The electronic low-voltage transformer (120VAC/12VAC) is conveniently located atop the housing with an integral junction box. Available in both Satin Nickel and White finishes.
Consider the Spectrum 320 for new construction or remodeling projects where insulation may be set-back a minimum of 3" from the housing, the maximum ceiling thickness does not exceed 1-1/4" and there exists 6" of installation height.
- Wet-Environment Rated
- Sloped Ceiling Adjustment
- Universal Appeal
- Both Functional and Ambiance Lighting
- Aesthetically Pleasing Trim and Lens
- Easy Re-Lamping
- Low-voltage Operation (12VAC)
- U.L. Listed, Suitable for Wet Locations
- Near-Flush Trim/Lens
- 35 Degree Vertical Lamp Adjustment
- Ceramic Bi-Pin Socket with Aluminum Heat Shield
- Housing, 4" Thermally protected 22 gauge galvanized steel with integral transformer, 10-1/2"L x 4-3/4"W x 5-1/4"H
- Trim, metal with frosted glass lens, 5" diameter, 1/8" profile
- Lamp, 50 Watt, 12VAC, MR16, GU5.3 Base, clear flood halogen
- Silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation template
- Installation and operation manual
|Fixture Type||Recessed Ceiling Downlight, Halogen|
|Dimming||With Low Voltage Magnetic Type Dimmer|
|Insulation Contact||Non-IC Rated|
|Minimum Installation Height||6”|
|Maximum Ceiling Thickness||1-1/4”|
|Transformer||120V AC to 12V AC 50VA, Thermally Protected, Magnetic|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs|
|Testing||U.L. Listed, CSA, Suitable for Wet Locations|
|Trim||Steel, Electrostatic Powder Paint|
|Lens||Etched Frosted Tempered Glass with Clear Center|
|Lamp||50 Watt 12VAC MR16, GU5.3 Base, Halogen|
|Lamp Current||4.25 Amps|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours|
|Lamp Socket||Bi-pin with Ceramic Insulator and Aluminum Heat Shield|
|Color Rendering Index||100 Ra8|
|Beam Angle||36 Degree|