Bathology Spectrum 321
Steam Shower / Shower LED Light, Recessed, 5" Diameter Metal / Glass Lens
Steam shower lighting elegance engineered by Bathology!
Designed for bathers in search of an LED recessed downlight that almost disappears into the ceiling, the Spectrum 321 steam shower light's slender profile, small scale appearance, and frosted glass lens makes it the popular choice of architects, interior designers, and bathers.
Spectrum 321 is a low-voltage recessed, ceiling-mounted light that is U.L. listed for wet locations. Its IC rated design utilizes a unique leaf spring mounting mechanism and near-flush trim containing a frosted glass lens with a clear center to cast the ideal downward shine. The incorporated LED engine operates at 14Watts and 4100K, and has a life of 50,0000 hours. Expect superior light quality, longevity, less heat output, and energy savings.
Consider the pre-wired Spectrum 321 for new construction or remodeling projects where IC or Non-IC ratings are required, the maximum ceiling thickness does not exceed 1-1/4", and there exists 6" of installation height. The ready-to-install electronic low-voltage transformer (120VAC/12VAC) is conveniently located atop the housing with an integral junction box.
Available in both Satin Nickel and White finishes.
- LED Lighting
- Low-voltage Operation (12VAC)
- U.L. Listed, Suitable for Wet Locations
- 14Watts, 4100K, 600 Lumens
- Near-Flush Trim/Lens
- Wet-Environment Rated
- Energy Efficient, 14Watts, 600 Lumens
- Rated for 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- Universal Appeal
- Both Functional and Ambiance Lighting
- Aesthetically Pleasing Trim and Lens
- With the use of most incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage wall box dimmer
- Housing, 4" Recessed, aluminum, thermally protected
- Trim, metal with etched frosted tempered glass lens with clear center, 5" diameter, 1/8" profile
- LED optical reflector
- Silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation template
- Installation and operation manual
|Fixture Type||Recessed Ceiling Downlight, LED|
|Dimming||With the use of most incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage wall box dimmer|
|Insulation Contact||IC Rated|
|Minimum Installation Height||5-1/4”|
|Maximum Ceiling Thickness||1-1/2”|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs|
|Testing||U.L. Listed, CSA, Suitable for Wet Locations|
|Trim||Steel, Electrostatic Powder Paint|
|Light Engine||LED, Input Power 14Watt (+/-5%), Input Current - Max 0.125A|
|Light Driver||120VAC, Power factor > 0.9, Minimum starting temp -20°C|
|Light Engine Life||50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance|
|Color Rendering Index||83 CRI typical|
|Beam Angle||46° Degree|