Mr. Steam C0360
CU Series 9kW Steam Shower Generator
With the popular CU360 steam generator at its heart, the new Mr. Steam C0360 9-kilowatt commercial steam room generator package also includes the control, steam solenoid valve, steamhead, and automatic blowdown system and is designed to power one or two steam rooms measuring up to 360 cubic feet (CF).
Ideal for large steam rooms in hotels, resorts, spas and health clubs, Mr.Steam's Commercial Generator Packages give you everything you need to be operational once installed. At the heart of the C060 package is the Mr.Steam CU360 Generator. Consistently reliable, low maintenance and high performing, they are manufactured to the same exacting standards that the CDC and hospital operating rooms demand.
Improving on the popular CU360 steam generator, the new Mr. Steam C0360 9-kilowatt commercial steam bath generator is engineered for around-the-clock use in the most demanding commercial steam rooms. This high-efficiency, low-maintenance generator is designed to power one or two steam rooms measuring up to 360 cubic feet (CF).
The C0360 is constructed of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel outer casing for years of reliable and efficient operation. The unit is vertically built to fit compact mechanical rooms for easy installation and accessibility.
Health clubs, day spas, hotels, and other large commercial wellness centers rely on the C0360 commercial steam shower generator for ease of use and hands-off operation. Mr. Steam CU Series boilers are built to UL, ASME, and CSA nationally recognized standards to ensure safety and quality. All CU Series units are pre-tested before shipping to assure that each unit is working perfectly.
The Mr. Steam C0360 steam room boiler comes with a National Board recognized pressure vessel wrapped in insulation and a 9kW stainless-steel heating element. The unit features a pressure gauge and sight glass which provides the ability to view operating information at a glance. The generator includes a manual reset, low-water cutoff for added safety.
The included Automatic Blowdown System performs a programmed daily removal of accumulated sediment. Additionally, we recommend the use of an effective water treatment system to ensure optimal performance of the generator.
The C0360 generator operates with the included Digital 1 control package which maintains pre-set room temperatures. The package features a factory-installed digital control with a sensor guard, steam head, all-brass steam solenoid valve, and all necessary operating equipment. The included AromaSteam steam head infuses essential oils into the steam shower.
The MrSteam C0360 is available in 208V, 240V, and 480V three-phase (3-PH) configurations, and 208V, 240V single-phase (1-PH) configurations.
All Mr. Steam CU Series generators are designed, engineered, and constructed in the USA.
SteamSaunaBath is proud to be an authorized Mr. Steam partner and offer the full line of Mr. Steam products and parts.
We guarantee the lowest price. If you see a lower price advertised for this item elsewhere, give us a call!
SteamSaunaBath is the bathing environment experts. We specialize in steam room and sauna design, sales, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our half-century of hands-on experience means that we are uniquely qualified to ensure the success of your bathing space and an unparalleled steam bathing experience. To contact a SteamSaunaBath Bathing Specialist, call: (800) 707-2862.
C0360 Club Generator
- Sight glass
- Standard with full 1" drain port
- Stainless steel jacket
- Compact vertical design
- Durable electronic components
- Features National Board registered pressure vessel
- Use high quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation for maximum energy performance
- Features stainless steel heating elements for corrosion resistance with ASME grade flanges for longevity and reliable performance
- Steam-rated operating and high limit pressure controls for Steam-On-Demand
- Pressure gauge and sight glass to provide operating information at a glance
- Easy installation and service accessibility
- Meet ASME requirements and UL/CSA nationally recognized testing standards
Digital 1 Control
- Steam room temperature regulating sensor
- Advanced low-mass, quick response thermistor with sensor guard
- Durable and capable of responding to steam room temperature within tight tolerances
- Electronic temperature control factory pre-installed with panel mount design supplied with a plate for optional remote installation in a standard 4X4 electrical box
- Allows owner/operator to set room temperature accurately and reliably
- Providing efficient, consistent control with full 100° F - 120° F range
- Integrated in-steam room high temperature control provides an additional level of reliability
Steam Solenoid Valve
- All brass construction with stainless steel trim, sized to match steamhead distribution
- Steam-rated seat for high reliability and quick response steam delivery
- All brass construction with polished chrome finish
- Full 3/4 inch NPT size for quiet, controlled steam delivery
- Supplied with ful coverage polycarbonate cover
- Engineered to operate seamlessly with Mr.Steam's AromaFlo aromatic oil delivery system
Automatic Blowdown System
- System programmed daily discharge of accumulated sediment
- Digital Timer provides 24/7 startup/shutdown and AutoFlush operation
- Auxiliary Manual Reset
- Independent manual reset
- Backup low water cutoff control
- Steam bath generator 30"L x 20"W x 38"H
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
|Minimum Cubic Feet||201 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||400 CF|
|Kilowatt Rating (kW)||9 kW|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||250 lbs|
|Water Supply Connection||1/4" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||15 PSIG|
|Control 'Rough In' Cut Out||3-1/2" x 3-1/2"|
|Control Sensor Cable||30' 5', 25', 2 Conductor, 24 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Control Sensor 'Rough In' Cut Out||3/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||6 Position Terminal Block|
|Generator Control Cable||6' Long, 4 Conductors, 16 AWG|
|Width In Inches||20"|
|Depth In Inches||30"|
|Height In Inches||38"|